Friday, March 9, 2007

Introduction

Hey there...my name is Aidan Reece. My folks gave me a name which expresses much of who I am - a "fiery stream". My life is pretty simple right now. I turned 4 this year and my days consist of waking up, having grub, running around and hanging with mamma while my big sissy is at school, having more grub, taking a nap and hanging with dad when he gets home from work.

I like things all boys like: trucks, dogs, swords, adventure movies, and a good book. I look up to my daddy and even cut my hair like his. My sister and I fight often, but love each other immensely. My mom is the love of my life, and I need her at least once a day. I like adventure, but am surprisingly cautious at times. I learned to ski this season, and I rock the bunny hill so I can show off for the ladies. I live in Boulder County, CO, the greatest place on earth...come visit me anytime.

My dad will pick it up from here, blogging about my life and sharing insight into all of me. I hope you enjoy. Check out my sis' website, too, at www.jonathasjourney.blogspot.com/. Later...

No comments: